MM&P Federal Credit Union
KATHY ANN KLISAVAGE, MM&P FCU MANAGER
700 Maritime Boulevard, Suite B
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090-1953
Phone: 410-691-8136; Fax 410-859-1623
Toll Free: 800-382-7777
Monday – Thursday 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Friday – 10:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
- The Masters, Mates & Pilots Federal Credit Union was founded in 1959. It is a nonprofit financial organization owned and operated by its members for the benefit of all those who belong. The purpose of the Credit Union it to promote thrift through convenient, systematic savings, and to provide a quick, economical source of dignified credit.
- The Masters, Mates & Pilots Federal Credit Union is open to all MM&P members and their families. Your membership can last a lifetime.
- You can open savings accounts for many different purposes. If you desire, you can set up separate accounts to save for a specific purpose such as paying holiday bills, college tuition, insurance premiums or vacations.
- All share accounts are federally insured. Each member’s savings account is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), up to $250,000.
- You may pay off your loan at any time without penalty. Interest will be charged only for the length of time the loan is outstanding. There are no so called monthly service charges or other hidden fees.
- Members deposit their savings at the Credit Union which, in turn, loans the money to other members at fair interest rates. The interest charged for loans pays for the Credit Union’s operating expenses, member services, and maintains the required reserves.
- To enjoy all of our services, you must become a member of the credit union. You do this by obtaining a membership form and submitting it, along with verification of identity and a minimum deposit of $20.00
- Each dividend period, the Board of Directors set the dividend rate. The MM&P FCU tries to maintain the highest rates possible. Contact the office for the latest savings and certificate rates.
- Loans are made for many different purposes. Federal Credit Unions are chartered to make loans for productive purposes at the fair and reasonable rate of interest. These purposes may include tuition, home improvements, tax payments, medical bills, consolidation of debt and financing of durable goods – such as automobiles, boats, motorcycles and recreational vehicles. Interest rates charged by the Credit Union are generally lower than rates offered at other financial institutions.
Click HERE to download a printable PDF-Account Card form. This is the form needed to open a new account. It needs to be returned along with a copy of a government issued photo ID card.
Click HERE to download a printable PDF-Loan Application form. This is to be used to apply for any loan with the credit union.
Click HERE to download a printable PDF-Note form. This is to be used along with the loan application form when applying for a loan with the credit union.
Click HERE to download a printable PDF-Share Draft Account and ATM/Debit Card Application. This application can be used to open an MM&P Federal Credit Union Share Draft (Checking) Account and an MM&P ATM/Debit Card.
Click HERE to download a printable PDF-Direct Deposit Authorization Form. This form is to be used to set up and authorize your direct deposit.
Click HERE to download a printable PDF-Security Agreement.
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide service excellence, our most important asset is our members’ trust. Keeping your information secure, and using it only as you would want us to, is a top priority for us at MM&P FCU.
- Our Promise to Our Members:
We will safeguard, according to strict standards and security and confidentiality, any information you share with us. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations and leading industry practices to safeguard your non-public personal information.
- We will limit the collection and use of your information to the minimum we require to deliver service excellence to you, which includes advising you about our products and services, administering our business, processing your transaction, following your instructions as you authorize, or as permitted or required by law.
- Whenever it is necessary to hire other organizations to provide service, such as marketing our products and services to you, or completing your transaction, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance. Under no circumstances will information be sold to other businesses for the purpose of telemarketing, direct mail marketing, or other marketing through electronic mail.
- We will restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who have a specific business purpose in utilizing your data and are trained in the proper handling of member information. Employees who violate our privacy policies will be subject to our normal disciplinary procedures.
- We will attempt to keep member files complete up-to-date and accurate. We will provide you access to your account information and provide you with the opportunity to make necessary changes to insure that our records are complete and accurate.
Information We Collect And Disclose About You
- We may collect the following non-public information about you from a variety of sources and may disclose all the information to companies that perform on your behalf and ours (as described above).
- From membership and loan applications and other forms, we obtain information such as name, address, social security number, and income.
- From your transactions with us or other companies that work closely with us to provide you with financial products and services, we obtain information such as your account balances, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage.
From consumer reporting agencies, we obtain information such as your credit worthiness and credit history.
- From information you provide on applications and other forms, we obtain information from current or past employers and other financial institutions you listed on the application.